Unity Tutorial 03

Unity Tutorial 03

I started doing week 4's tutorial thinking "what could go wrong? .. I only have to follow the steps" and hey... nothing went wrong...



until....

well... until I got the the C# part of the tutorial... I can say that it made me realize the importance of learning a new coding language from the basics like we did in first year with web dev.



I got stuck really hard in the C# coding thought, I am not completely sure which are the tags, and which are the parts of the codes that go inside the tags, being used to CSS the C# looked to me a bit alike, as in the codes had a tag then {} and inside the code that is supposed to make the game / project work the way you want it to work.

Apparently the designing part of Unity is not hard to do so for my future game, I will be able to actually do pieces of my map, import them and place them around where I want them to be, but I will also be looking in more detail at tutorials about how C# works so I can get around the basics, maybe it's not as hard as I think it is at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Daniel Catalin Popescu

Games GDD

Games Decisions