Unity Tutorial 01

Unity Tutorials

I've been doing all 3 Unity Tutorials but I believe something went wrong when I installed my program as I was missing files he said the program should've had installed automatically.
Also, while using the files downloaded from the person who made the video, I encountered a problem with my trees as they had no colors  for some reason.. and yes, I have imported all the files he had in the folders.

I enjoyed the way I could create my map, I am happy I learned the basic of map creation in Unity as it is a fun tool to play around with.

I hope I will get to a stage where I'll learn how to use the program good enough to make my games inside different places like, a house for a horror game or something along the line.

2D games ideas are interesting as well, giving as example the game "Spelunky".

In this picture you can see my unity and the colorless trees I have in my game, cause as I said, I don't know why my trees have no color...

In this picture I have my gem rotating (no, you can't actually see it rotate cause I didn't spend the time actually make it a GIF)..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Daniel Catalin Popescu

Games GDD

Games Decisions