Games GDD

Games GDD


I have thought about ideas for my games and I ended up deciding on making a zombie apocalypse game.
I have a few ideas on what the game will look like, I will have to work on the map design as I think that's one of the most important things in a video game, and I was looking at these 3 examples of zombie apocalypse games, also left 4 dead 2 being a game I really really enjoyed playing, I do not think I can make anything as good as left 4 dead 2 at the moment, and especially not alone, but I do have my own ideas on what the game design will be, it's goals and the gameplay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_4_Dead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_4_Dead_2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_II


Comments

  1. Hi Darragh,
    I really like the idea of a zombie apocalypse game! are you thinking about making it 3D or 2D? I would suggest picking out which one soon as you cans you can try find as much tutorials on youtube similar to the game. Have you had a look on the unity store to see if you can find any good assets to use for your game? I am doing a pirate game and found great assets. I found sand for the ground and other assets like a barrel and palm trees! very excited to see your game! Good luck!
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel!,
    I have to say that I found it to be really interesting to read about your game design document (GDD). I found that your idea is quite fun and intriguing to hear about. Is your game going to be 3D or 2D? I'm asking because you didn't specify what version it would be. What type of atmosphere is your game going to have? What type of mood would you like to evoke in the player? Anyways, I can't wait to see you develop your game ideas and concept further. I can't wait to see your final game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daniel! I really like the idea of a game based on or around a zombie apocalypse because I think those are the more interesting games. I'd love to read about your game in more detail. What aesthetics will your game have that makes it into a zombie apocalypse game? Maybe you could take some inspiration from left 4 dead in a way and make it into your own. Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction - Daniel Catalin Popescu

Games Decisions