Introduction - Daniel Catalin Popescu

Name: Daniel, Catalin
Surname: Popescu
Age: 19
Date of Birth: 22/12/1998
Starsign: Capricorn
Favorite Food: Chicken Kebab
Favorite Color: Purple

I was born on December 22nd 1998, as I said above, in Romania. Studied in Romania until 6th class then moved to Ireland with my family and started going to secondary school like 2 weeks after even though I didn't know anything else but "Hi, my name is Daniel".
I excluded myself from everyone and everything because I didn't know english which led to me being a loner and an introvert and depression and anxiety and etc..
Tried avoiding life and people for 5 years even though I feel the best around people.

I'm a really open person if you get to know me, so you can to talk to me about pretty much anything, or at least anything I can talk about, which excludes sports (football/basketball/etc) and politics (of any kind). I can talk about stuff like religion and how it is only a way to control the population.

My passions at the moment are gaming, video editing, music and anime. I spend my life on the internet, making "friends" on the internet, people with same interests as me, people I can either troll or have a thoughtful conversation.

The games I play at the moment are: League of Legends, Rocket League, Hearthstone, Fortnite, CSGO (rarely), Overwatch (rarely).

My anime list:

  • Naruto
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Boruto
  • Fairy Tail
  • Charlotte
  • Death note
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Trinity Seven
  • Mondaiji tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo
  • Izetta
  • Magi
  • Magi II
  • Garo
  • Project K
  • Fate Stay Night
  • Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
  • Fate Zero
  • Kill la Kill
  • Owari no seraph
  • Owari no seraph II
  • Code Breaker
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Konosuba
  • Konosuba II
  • Nanatsu No Taizai
  • No Game No Life
  • Spiritpact
  • Dies irae
  • Fate/Apochrypa
  • Avatar The Last Airbender I
  • Avatar The Last Airbender II
  • Avatar The Last Airbender III
And a few more..

My favorite character is Mira Jane from Fairy Tail.

Comments

  1. Hi Daniel. You have a really detailed introduction which is cool. My history of moving from Poland to Ireland was pretty much same as yours - the only difference was that I went to a 4th class and had additional vocabulary "I don't understand?". It kinda became my motto.
    Also, I like that you included your anime list. I either watched or heard of every title on the list.
    Hope you are enjoying second year of CDM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel!,
    I have to say that I found it to be really enjoyable to discover more about you by reading through your introduction blog post. I found it fun to learn about the real you. Your introduction blog post is quite detailed which, is a good thing because it allows fellow students to fully know and understand you. I hope that your enjoying your second year in CDM !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daniel! This was a really enjoyable post to read, lots of detail too. Sorry to hear you had a rough transition coming from Romania to Ireland, that doesn't sound easy at all. Great to see you've a lot of interests, I'd imagine your gaming history would help you understand more in this module and in creating your final game. I hope you're enjoying the course this year, best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Games GDD

Games Decisions